ACT, Assistant, February 2016 - October 2017
Handled online media, online sales, maintains website, answers questions and calls.
JCPenney, Sales Associate, August 2014 - August 2016
Provided excellent customer service, worked in fast paced environment, aimed to meet weekly goals.
R3 Papercraft, Temp Worker– May 2012 - August 2012
Completed daily offices tasks, inputted files into computer, organized and filed invoices, assisted other with any other tasks needed.
Storyboard Revisionist, Fox TV Animation, October 2017 - Present
Freelance Storyboard Artist, Baobab Studios
Unannounced Production, June 2017 - October 2017
Storyboarded from outline & given materials, roughed and cleaned up boards, problem solved story issues, pitched story ideas.
Freelance Prop Designer, Baobab Studios
Unannounced Production, September 2017
“A Boy and His Beast”, 2015-2016 • Writer, Storyboard Artist, Character Designer, Editor & Sound Designer, Animator
- A collaborative 9 minute stop motion short completed under the mentorship of Stephen Chiodo.
+ Screened at the Burbank Film Festival 2017
+ Screened at the Oceanside International Film Festival 2017
- Best Animation at OIFF
- Audience Choice Award
+ Screened at the Beverly Hills Film Festival 2017
- 2017 Filmmaker Official Selection
+ Winner of the Award of Merit in the Best Shorts Competition
+ Screened at the LCAD Animation Festival 2016
"Oh Brother”, 2015 - 2016 • Filmmaker
- Two minute hand drawn fully animated film created from concept to completion. Handled all aspects of production.
+ Screened at the 2016 LCAD Animation Film Festival
“Mo, Bringer of War” & “Man Hunters”, Spring 2014 • Storyboard Artist, Animator
- Two CG animated group short films.
+ Screened at the LCAD Animation Film Festival 2014
"Lunch Punk", Fall 2013 • Filmmaker
- A 30 second hand drawn, fully animated short film. Created from concept to completion. Handled all aspects of production.
"Schadenfreude", Spring 2011 • Director
- A live action short film, created from concept to completion. Handled all aspects of production.
“Sea Snack”, Summer 2010 • Filmmaker
- A 30 second hand drawn ink and watercolor short film.
- Created from concept to completion. Handled all aspects of production.
Concept Design Academy (CDA)
- Cinematic Storyboarding with Jay Oliva June 2017 - Summer 2017
Brushtale Works Online School
- 2D Character Animation with Toniko Pantoja - Summer 2017
CG Master 2D Academy (CGMA)
- Storyboarding for Animation with Jim Mortensen, Spring 2017
- Storyboarding for Animation with Liane Han Cho, Spring 2016
- Storyboarding for Animation with Ian Abando, Spring 2015
Rad How to School with Rad Sechrist
- Storyboarding for Feature Animation, Spring 2017, Summer 2016
Laguna College of Art & Design (LCAD) 2016, BFA in Animation
- Storyboarding, Design, Stop Motion, 2D Animation, CG Animation
California State Summer School of the Arts (CSSSA) Summer 2010
- Coursework in traditional and experimental animation
Storyboard Pro, Photoshop, Premiere, Cintiq, Mac and PC Systems, Traditional drawing media (ink, watercolor, etc.)
Women in Animation - Member